Yes, Google+ is Google’s answer to Facebook, but not in the directly competitive sense many journalists assume. Google+ is core to Google’s mission “to organize the world’s information”, and that’s a better frame for thinking about this service. Here are 36 slides to help kickstart a different perspective on what Google+ really is – a “shared interest graph.”
See This Slideshow ==>
New to Google+ , Click on Read More below ==> you will love it!
10 Tips for More Visibility on #googleplus [Infographic] http://denisewakeman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/10-googl…
1.Understand Your Audience Reach
2.“Hand out” your hovercard (it shows up more than you think) http://www.websighthangouts.com/google-plus-hovercard
3.Engage in Comments first
4.Reimagine your content (here are 12 creative ways) http://12most.com/2013/08/26/creative-ways-businesses-use-go…
5.Use Social Listening techniques (here’s a real life example) http://www.thesocialmediahat.com/blog/your-brand-listening-g…
6.Use citations and attribution (it’s like a blog trackback) http://www.websighthangouts.com/google-plus-blog-citations/
7.Hop into “What’s Hot”
9.Be Yourself! Be Genuine! (Jaana Nyström says it best here) https://plus.google.com/u/0/107742059751171695340/posts/56Vk…
10.Take time to understand the platform
- Google Hangouts [ #GoogleHelpouts ]" href="http://digiskore.com/how-to-make-money-via-google-hangouts-google-helpouts/">How to Make Money via Google Hangouts [ #GoogleHelpouts ]
- #Facebook ,here we come- #GooglePlus Surpasses 1 Billion Users!
Don’t try to please anyone on Google+: Be yourself!
Using Google Plus as part of your strategy will help you extend your online network, and further establish your brand image. Get started right by starting with the basics. The ABC’s Of An Effective Google Plus Page: Get Schooled! by Sara Nickleberry
Latest posts by manish kumar (see all)
- #GooglePlus : Notifications icons get simpler - December 16, 2014
- #GooglePlus Offers Different Gender Options - December 12, 2014
- How do I add a call-to-action button to my #Facebook Page? - December 11, 2014